1. Sports Arena Parking
Parking is available at the Sports Arena, which is free of charge.
However, you will need to obtain a parking pass from our reception and display this on your dashboard. Please note that parking enforcement times are between 8.30am and 4pm each week day and outside of those hours a pass is not necessary.
2. Wilberforce multi-storey car park
There is a pay on foot multi storey car park (card payment only)
• £1 to park for four hours
• £2 to park for a full day
*Please be aware that between 8.30am and 4pm on weekdays,
spaces may limited.
3. Sports Pitches Car Park
There is also pay and display (cash only) parking located off Inglemire Lane at the back of the University near the sports areas. Rates are the same as those in the Wilberforce car park (above).
• Drive up to the barrier in the Wilberforce car park, press the ticket button then take and retain a ticket
• Find a parking space
• Before leaving, pay by card* at one of the payment machines by inserting the ticket received at time of entry to the car park
• The cashless payment machines are located in the south east and north west corners of the ground floor of the car park (near the stairwells)
• Drive to the exit, insert the validated ticket into the exit station and leave the car park (there is an intercom system in place in case of any problems)
*Please be aware that between 8.30am and 4pm on weekdays, spaces may limited.
There are a number of disabled bays located on the campus that may be available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01482) 465084 and speak to a member of the Estates Team if you would like help in locating the disabled bays.
If there are no available disabled bays, you can park in any available space in Wilberforce car park, however you will still need to pay by card before leaving.
Parking enforcement times are between 8.30am and 4pm each week day (Monday to Friday). However, on weekdays between the hours of 4pm and 8.30am and throughout the weekend, visitors can park in any bay on campus.