Creating a safe environment
Our main priority at Hull Sport will be to ensure the safety of our staff and members. To enable us to do this, there will be some changes around the facility which will follow social distancing guidelines, personal hygiene and cleanliness.
These changes have been put in place to help us reopen safely and comply with government requirements.
Below we have summarised the key changes:
• All activities will need to be pre-booked, this will include gym sessions in addition to normal or pre-booked activities like classes and sport
• We will only be taking cashless payments
• We will be spacing our equipment out to abide by the social distancing guidelines.
• Our group exercise classes will be being moved to our sport arena as and when needed to increase space
• All equipment, including gym equipment used by members must be cleaned before and after use with materials provided
• We ask that you please come ready to train, as during our phased reopening our changing rooms and showers will be temporarily closed.
• Please bring a bottle of water with you, as our water fountains will temporarily be out of use.
• We will be reviewing our opening hours to enable Hull Sport staff time to clean in between gym sessions.